A future where electric, driverless and connected cars are a mainstay on the roads across the world is all but here. This revolution is changing the way vehicles are designed, engineered, manufactured and used today and Luxoft enables carmakers and suppliers to join this revolution by co-creating smart solutions that accelerate the development and deployment of next-generation car technologies.
Luxoft’s demonstrations at CES are taking place at its Suite in the Venetian Hotel as well as at the booths and meetings rooms of its various collaborators including Intel, Ford and The Qt Company during the conference. Each demonstration will showcase the latest technology solutions driving innovation at world leading OEMs in the automotive sector.
These include next generation pixel-to-silicon hardware & software solutions, Human Machine Interface systems and connected car services designed and engineered by Luxoft.
Luxoft’s demonstrations at CES include:
- Automotive Reference Platform
- Triton UI – The New Automotive Reference UI for Qt Automotive Suite
- AllView II – HMI Demonstrator
- Populus – UI Design, Development and Deployment Tool
- Autosar adaptive Demonstrator including Timing Analysis
- SDL translator demonstrator